No one is there in the WordPress community who doesn't know about elementor plugin. This is on of the most popular plugin in WordPress.
If you go 4-5 years back it is difficult to make even a 5 page website. There were page builders but they required much time to build a single layout.
Nowadays, Elementor made it so easy to build even themes and templates. Credit goes to its drag and drop and easy to preview changes features.
Moreover, there are ready-to-use page templates that make website development easier. Let's take a deep dive into their features and why building websites is now painless.
Why Does the Elementor Stand Out?
- Within 4 years of launch, it crossed nearly 5 million active installations. It is now available in 50+ languages.
- There are plenty of page builders available in the market, but elementor gives you more control over others.
- It is easy-to-use drag and drop page builder with over 90+ ready to use UI components. It is ideal for a newbie who wants to learn and build responsive pages.
- Don't have coding skills? Be worry free. It allows you to create beautiful pages and sections without writing a single line of code.
- You need not make web pages responsive separately. We just need to do minor adjustments. It is an effortless task.
- You can check the preview in real-time. You just need to click the preview button. Preview is available for Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop.
- There 150+ free page templates available. If you are a PRO user, then it will be more than 300+.
- With the PRO version, you will also be able to edit important sections of the website such as header, footer, and post page. If you are an experienced developer, then you can also try your hands on advanced features like interactions, animations, custom CSS, and contact forms.
- What we most like is its background overlay and CSS filters feature. It helps you to deliver unmatched web design layouts.
- Looking to build an E-commerce website? Elementor is equipped with a WooCommerce module to build product and category pages easily.
- You can save, edit, and export layout easily with just one click.
- Have you seen websites with unique shapes according to their brand guidelines? You can also make it elementor. And it doesn't make a hole in your pocket.
- Revision history feature is useful for multi-user websites.
- Most of the features are free. But if you want to build advanced website with creative elements then PRO is good to go.
- You will get more features including 300+ pre-built templates, pop up builder, and theme builder.
Comparatively, it is good to go and better for performance oriented websites.
You might think, why we are so confident.
Check out our website, it is also built with elementor. Isn't it awesome?
Support from the elementor is also quite good. If you are new to WordPress we recommend you to start with this plugin.
Had more thoughts on this?