Types of Ads & Its Placement in App:
There are mainly two types of ads you can run in your app.
- Video Ads:
Video ads are widely used because of its capability to drive high engagement. By delivering unique video, advertisers are likely to gain better ROI. It has many options as below.
- Interstitial Video Ads
It is video ads that pop up during the break of the game. The best example of you may have seen these types of ads are between two levels and after completing the challenge.
- Video Ads for Rewards
You can also integrate ads in exchange of rewards of gaming assets. It is best for high quality engagements and revenue generation.
- Outstream Video Ads
These types of ads are only shown when you view the area of apps. It is better for getting more eyeballs. You can allow this outstream ads for better relevancy. It gets more engagement.
- Instream Pre-Roll Video Ads
Pre-Roll video ads can be shown in any area of your content. It is one of the most used ad formats of ad advertisers. Instream Pre-Roll Video ads play in apps’ video player. But you need to make sure it is less destructive.
- Display Ads:
Display ads are images of advertisers that can display in various ways. Let’s see what the distinct types are and how you can leverage it to get more.
- Banner Ads
Banner ads are displayed in the top or bottom part of your apps, mostly. It is small comparatively but better for spreading a concise message. Hence it is good for brand awareness campaigns.
- Interstitial Ads
It is the same as interstitial video ads. Image is used instead of video. As it fills a complete area of your apps, advertisers use it to drive more engagements. You can use it during a break of the game.
- Rectangle Ads
It delivers larger viewability within less cost. It is better compared to banner ads because of larger viewable areas. You can place anywhere in your ads but shouldn’t breach user experience.
- Native Ads
Native ads don’t look like ads and greater for breakless app experience. Amazon ads are perfect examples of native ads.
- Rich Media Ads:
It is form ads that can be placed just like banners, rectangle, and interstitial ads. Instead, image and video includes a set of HTML, CSS, JS, and image for getting interaction.
- Game Ads:
Game ads are widely used in games for relevancy. It is playable ads like games and gives real time game experience.
Things to Consider for Generating Maximum Revenue:
- Don’t sacrifice user experience. It will let your reputation down. Eventually uninstall rate will become high.
- Use ad formats that drive more revenue like video ads, rich media format, and game ads.
- Keep ad relevance in minds for better engagement.
- Comply with Google AdMob policies.
- Choose an ad format that resonates with your audience and delivers usefulness. Depending upon your type of app, add format varies. 3 factors to consider while choosing an ad format that generates max revenue: i) Target Audience, ii) App Category, and iii) Publisher.
- Refine continuously to determine which type of ad format drives better engagement and revenue.
Hope you got better insight and now ready to gear up your app. If you have points to discuss with us the feel free to contact us on our Mail ID or CONTACT US.