Apps are in outrageous demand ever than before. So, developers and companies like Google and Facebook are trying to enhance app development.
Frameworks like Flutter and React native are gaining popularity for its salient features and benefits. But app developers often confuse between them for their apps.
We will go in every corner of both the frameworks to give you laser sharp clarity of which one is most suitable for your app.
Let’s first understand some basics about these two frameworks.
What is Flutter?
Flutter was completely launched by Google in late 2018. It is the newer platform, but not in terms of its efficiency. You can develop native apps for both iOS and Android easily and quickly.
It is a freely available open-source framework with a single code base. This makes better design of UI and UX. In turn, it delivers an excellency in mobile app development.
What is React Native?
React Native is one of the most accepted cross platform frameworks created by Facebook. It uses UI library of react, which gives adaptive UI components.
As React Native is 4 years older, there are plenty of resources, support, and packages available. To become a better developer, you also need to have knowledge of Redux and Flux.
Why to Use Flutter?
1) Developers love hot reload features. You can see what you change and implement in real-time. That’s why it reduces development time.
2) Flutter apps are quicker in performance. It tends users to spend more time on such apps.
3) Are looking for apps that give a confined experience on every device? Flutter is known to give the same UI and UX across all platforms.
4) Development time is quite lesser in flutter. Why? Because it has a single code base that can be used for both Android and iOS platforms.
5) Testing, bug fixing, and maintenance time is largely reduced. Thanks to a single code base. You just have to test once for all platforms.
What to Keep in Mind for Flutter?
As it is a new framework, it is harder to find support for technical advice. You must have a proficient team to develop such an app that knows proper scripting.
Why to Use React Native?
1) It also has a single code base. Hence it also saves much time and effort. Moreover, you will find already developed libraries for your needs.
2) It has extensive support to use APIs in your app. Native modules help to deliver optimal app performance. Better control for native components across both platforms.
3) Because of code reusability, it is comparatively affordable.
4) You will get larger community support, as it is there for quite some time. You also can get a ready-made UI library to make your work easier and faster.
5) It has better data binding features. React Native apps are more reliable. Hence it is being used by app giants like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
What to Keep in Mind for React Native?
New updates are sometimes a headache. You need to do changes in your already written code. Due to complex syntax combinations, it is difficult to learn React Native.
Still have a question in mind?
Want to hire expert app developers reach out to us at [email protected]